How to Fix Windows Update Error 0x8024a105
Among the present Windows Update Error is 0x8024a105. It could happen all through the windows redesign search process or while evaluating the Update History and surveying the overhauls that neglected to set up. Windows 10 blunder code 0x8024A105 is one of the regular mistakes that a large portion of the Windows clients have experienced.
4 Best Ways to Fix Windows Update Error 0x8024a105
Here are the top 4 different ways to fix the update blunder 0x8024a105 in Windows 10, applied to Acer, Asus, Dell, HP, Lenovo, Samsung, and other brand PCs.
1. Run Windows Update Troubleshooter
The simplest method to fix the update mistake 0x8024a105 is running the Windows Update Troubleshooter, which could resolve a ton of Windows update related issues. Make these strides:
- 1. Download troubleshooter for Windows 10 from Microsoft's webpage.
- 2. Adhere to the on-screen directions to introduce it.
- 3. Run the Windows Update Troubleshooter.
- 4. When the investigating procedure is finished, run Windows Update again and introduce any accessible updates.
2. Clean Boot to Fix Update Error 0x8024a105 in Windows 10
As per a few Windows 10 clients, playing out a perfect boot could dispose of the Windows 10 update mistake 0x8024a105 in Windows 10. Make these strides:
- 1. Press Windows key + R by and large to raise the Run discourse.
- 2. Type "MSConfig" and hit Enter.
- 3. The System Configuration exchange box will show up.
- 4. Go to the Services tab, check the case besides "Shroud all Microsoft administrations", and afterward click Disable all.
- 4. Go to the Startup tab, click Open Task Manager.
- 5. Select every startup thing, and afterward click Disable.
- 6. Close Task Manager.
- 7. Rehash Step 1-3 and afterward go to the Startup tab, click OK.
- 8. Reboot your PC.
3. Erase the Software Distribution Folder
- Startup PowerShell as administrator
- The simplest method to find a workable pace to press the Windows Key + X and snap-on Windows PowerShell (Admin). That is it!
- Just right-click on Command Prompt or Powershell and afterward click on Run as chairman.
- Type in net stop wuauserv followed by net stop bits. Presently peruse to and select C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution. Use CTRL+A to feature the whole organizer and press the erase key. Reboot.
4. Physically Reset Windows Updates Components
This arrangement takes a brief period and your concentration too. So on the off chance that over 3 techniques didn't work, at that point attempt to physically reset Windows refresh and restart the procedure once you are finished.
To fix windows 10 update mistake code 0x8024a105 follow the beneath steps.
You will require direction brief right now. To run it Press Windows + R key all the while and type "cmd" press "Enter". Presently direction brief window will open.
Presently you have to stop BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer, and the Windows Update Services so as to fix 0x8024a105 blunder. To do this sort these directions in order brief and press "enter" each time.
- net stop wuauserv
- net stop cryptSvc
- net stop bits
- net stop msiserver
Presently flush SoftwareDistribution envelope and rename Cartoon2 organizer. To do this again type these directions and press "Enter".
- ren C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.old
- ren C:\Windows\System32\catroot2 Catroot2.old
When you have renamed these organizers it's a great opportunity to restart BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer, and the Windows Update Services
To do this sort the accompanying directions in the Command Prompt. Press the "Enter" key after you type each order.
- net beginning wuauserv
- net beginning cryptSvc
- net beginning bits
- net beginning msiserver
When you are done sort Exit and press "Enter" at that point close Command Prompt. Presently restart your PC. It will most likely unravel the 0x8024a105 Windows update.